Friday 21 July 2017

Something new, something old, something rotten, something cold...

Hi guys - since the Dropbox debacle of march 2017, I've been really bitter about it - all my pics of all my projects, have been little red x's in every forum, blog and post on the web. I couldn't really find the motivation to get them up again, but a lot of you guys all over the forums have been asking, and I thought that I should get myself together and do something about it. I won't be able to reupload every single link to the forums, but I thought that I'd at least reupload the pictures of the projects here on the Bitter Old Painters blog. So, here they are - most of what I've been doing with grey plastic for the past 8 years, are collected in the new and improved...

Gallery of our projects



(Alternatively, use the convenient link in the menu. ;) )