Wednesday 21 May 2014

Andreas 2.0's Legion of Everblight

I finally finished the battlebox for LOE, and I must admit, it was an uphill battle. Don't get me wrong, the miniatures are some of the better ones from Privateer Press, and there aren't that many of them, but the sheer amount of scales on these guys can be very intimidating and overwhelming work - I mean just look at them!

The big guy in particular is just a truckload of linework if you paint him like I do (which in retrospect wasn't the brightest idea). The funny thing about these guys however is that the yellow was a breeze to paint, and it actually came out pretty good with minimum effort. Just look at it! It's so warm and delicious. Needless to say, I am pretty happy with the result.
 
Next up I'm going to paint some Blighted Nyss Striders (pic below). These guys are really ugly with poor sculpts, but their rules are just too good to pass up, so I'll do my best to make them look decent. 

We also have a new edition of 40k incoming, which means I will be airing my Space Marines some time soon, and there will of course be lots of pictures for those interested. Until then, thanks for reading.

/Andreas 2.0